Our Concrete Get-Your-Home-Sold Marketing Plan
As your Listing Agent, we will listen carefully to make sure that YOUR objectives are understood and we will implement a marketing plan customized to meeting those objectives. We will communicate with you frequently, follow up on all leads, counsel you on all offers, represent your best interests by helping to negotiate the best possible price, terms and conditions for you, and diligently track the closing process on the sale of your home.
When you list your home with us, these are some of the many benefits you will receive:
1. You will be “hiring” a respected New Hampshire firm, Keller Williams Coastal Realty with full-time Realtors dedicated to promoting your property.
2. We offer a team approach; we pride ourselves in having full time licensed agents and assistants working directly for you to help make your real estate transaction as smooth as possible.
3. Working as a team enables us to handle all areas of real estate, General Brokerage and Resales, New Construction, Land, Multi-Family Buildings and Investments.
4. Licensed in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts which will get your listing in front of more than 35,000 professionals.
5. We will tour your home with you to discuss any staging tips that will enhance the showing of your home and give you a detailed market analysis to determine the best price range for your home.
6. Prior to listing, we will agree on a pricing strategy to get your home sold in the least amount of time, for the highest price possible. We will be upfront and honest with you on the pricing and market conditions.
7. We will take photos of the interior and exterior of your home, emphasizing its most desirable features.
8. Your property will be featured with multiple photos to create a digital slide show and virtual tour for your property’s online advertising.
9. Internet exposure on over 200 Real Estate websites, including Realtor.com – the most accessed Real Estate website in the world. Also, Keller Williams.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Yahoorealestate.com and Enormo.com which is one of the largest international search engines for real estate.
10. We will utilize social media – Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and You Tube to market your home.
11. We pre-qualify our buyers so that when we show your property, you know the buyers can afford your property.
12. We offer hands on personal Showing Service and will contact you for each showing appointment as well as any feedback that the showing agents give back to us (unless you would prefer to be notified in other ways).
13. A minimum of 100 Just Listed post cards will be sent out to the surrounding area announcing your listing.
14. Direct marketing to our private database of online buyers currently looking to purchase a home in Southern New Hampshire and or Northern Massachusetts.
15. A property Information Package for buyers, including Seller Disclosures, Deed and listing details will be prepared.
16. A property Flyer/Brochure will be prepared and mailed to targeted Top Performing Brokers.
17. An Office Tour will be scheduled with in the first month and a Brokers’ Open House will be scheduled if appropriate.
18. An Open House for the public will be scheduled within the first month if desired and advertised on several sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and Keller Williams.
19. A rider will be added to the sign directing interested people to call an “800? number for information 24 hours a day.
20. A For Sale lawn sign will be placed on your property to advertise to those driving by. Also, a “Home Finance” sign rider for your lawn sign will be provided to draw attention to financing opportunities.
21. We install a lock box for convenient access to local Realtors and a accounting of anyone showing your home.
22. We will evaluate periodically the activity and market conditions affecting the sale of your home.
23. All offers will be presented along with all the terms. We will negotiate on your behalf to get you the highest possible price for your home.
24. We will follow up on a regular basis with the mortgage lender for the progress of the buyer’s loan.
25. We will meet the appraiser that is required by the lending institution.
26. When a closing date is set, we will schedule a walk thru for the buyer and we will attend the closing.
27. We will keep in touch with you after the closing, through our “Client Appreciation Program”….our clients are clients for life.
28. You will receive an unconditional performance guarantee where you hold us accountable. Our pledge is to provide you with the highest level of service in the real estate industry, and our commitment to this pledge is 100%.
29. The advantages of a large national company offer so much more exposure thru advertising, marketing, buyers and more. This allows us to bring in more buyers which increase the chance of showing and selling your property.
Experience = Results
Judy and Bob Holder